Subscribe Now

giovedì 19 aprile 2012

3 Ways to Know if Your Work is Good

Your family and friends are raving about your work. Your Facebook friends are giving you thumbs up when you post your images. But is that enough feedback to know that your work is actually good? Given how many different images we see every day, shouldn’t people be able to recognize a good one from a bad one? And how can you be sure that your work measures up to the work of others? Here are 3 ways to help you:

Read more......


An article written by Valerie Jardin.


Valerie Jardin:
'Hello! I am from France, now living in Minnesota in the US. I live and breathe in pixels! I shoot for a living, mostly interiors, food and lifestyle. I shoot on my days off, just about anything that moves me. I never go anywhere without my camera! Visit my Website Follow me on Facebook , Twitter , Google+. Valerie will be leading a Photo Workshop in Paris, France in October 2012!'

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento