Subscribe Now

giovedì 10 maggio 2012

8 Tips To Take Better Travel Pictures

by Valerie Jardin
Ever noticed how some people’s vacation pictures are often an imitation of the postcards they could have easily bought at the airport on their way home? Whether it’s the Eiffel Tower or the Sydney Opera, it’s common to try to capture those iconic images. After all, it’s one reason why we chose to travel to these exotic locales in the first place, right?
Think about your last vacation – what do you remember most fondly? Those famous landmarks? Or the colorful markets, the fresh pastries in the bakery window, the people sitting in the cafes, the street vendors and buskers, the smell of the streets after a morning rain? The next time you travel, think “outside the postcard” and create your own iconic images, your own stories and memories. Here are a few tips to help you get started. 1- Include signage in you pictures. The name and price of the fruits and vegetables at farmer’s market written in the local language, creatively painted store signs, a newsstand featuring local papers, even the city street signs will give your images a lively sense of place.
Valerie Jardin Hello! I am from France, now living in Minnesota in the US. I live and breathe in pixels! I shoot for a living, mostly interiors, food and lifestyle. I shoot on my days off, just about anything that moves me. I never go anywhere without my camera! Visit my Website Follow me on Facebook , Twitter , Google+. Valerie will be leading a Photo Workshop in Paris, France in October 2012! Read more: http://digital-photography-school.com/8-tips-to-take-better-travel-pictures#ixzz1uTuAqW5E

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento