Subscribe Now

martedì 16 novembre 2010

My first book: My Tuscany


In this collection of images, I have only included a small part of the photographs taken around the area where I live. I have called it « My Tuscany » because it does not include all of the Tuscan region but only my surrounding area and the parts which I like best.
More than 80 images, short introduction written by an italian poetress and painter, all the text has italian and english version.
Summary with images description.
This is not a travel guide.
hope you like it.


My book is also available:

- Ufficio turistico Pienza
Corso Rossellino,59 Pienza (Siena) Italia

- Pro-Loco Montepulciano
Piazza Don Minzoni,1
Montepulciano (Siena) Italia

- Chiesa di Santa Maria del Calcinaio
Cortona (Arezzo) Italia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento