Subscribe Now

lunedì 29 novembre 2010

..waiting for Christmas


..waiting for Christmas
Inserito originariamente da Dylan@66
Me and my family started in these days to prepare the house for the Christmas.
We made up decorations for the tree, the house door and the piano.
My child has his private tree in his bedroom.
We like very much to decorate our house for Christmas.
The collage is a choice of the decorations of the tree. We bought in every place we go for vacation.

I made a post production that give to this image interesting tones, i achieved this applying 2 filter with Phostoshop.
The first is called Lomo and the second, that gives to it a dreamy aspect, is called Editorial.
I adjusted the light and the saturation as needed.

for more info about this filter drop me two lines me or write a comment.
bye


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento